My First Visit To Bariloche By Roy Heale

My First Visit To Bariloche
By Roy Heale


As a travel journalist for the past fourteen years specializing in gay and lesbian travel, I have been privileged to explore North America, Europe, Central America, the Caribbean, South America, and more. But when I first arrived in San Carlos de Bariloche in the Argentine Andes mountains I knew I had discovered a true gem which is also happens to be one of the trendy new LGBT destinations in South America. The majestic beauty of the region is breathtaking and unspoiled by the local growth and tourism in the region.


A combination of mountains and pristine blue-water lakes, called Argentina's Lake District, it is a wonderful outdoor playground for LGBT families of all ages. The mild temperate climate allows this to be a year-round tourist destination for everything from winter skiing to every day mountain hiking, boating, fishing, and more.


If you're looking for local LGBT experts to help you find your way around gay-friendly Bariloche and the entire region then rest assured you are in good gay hands with Bariloche Gay Travel.


My entire week in Bariloche and surrounding areas was planned and executed by Cristian Signorelli---owner of Bariloche Gay Travel----and I was totally impressed by his knowledge of the region and his total co-ordination of my visit.


This is one of South America's gay destinations that is a must visit when you are in the neighborhood and you won't be disappointed if you like the great outdoors when on vacation. I highly recommend letting Bariloche Gay Travel plan your trip to the fabulous Argentina Lake District and gateway to Patagonia.


Roy Heale
I was born, raised and educated in London, England but have spent the past forty years living in Canada. My work experience has been in all levels of advertising, marketing, public relations and publishing. I was the Founder and Publisher of Outlooks Magazine in Canada for over eleven years and owned a marketing agency called SuperMarketing for twenty-five years. I also spent four years as the Promotion Manager of an independent television station in Canada.


I am now semi-retired and occupy myself as a freelance travel journalist and divide my time between Calgary, Canada and Buenos Aires. I am an active member of the Travel Media Association of Canada , IGLTA and Travelwriters.com with my stories published around the globe.


I truly enjoy traveling South America, sharing my experiences with readers and the time spent in my new home city of Buenos Aires.


For More Information Visit: www.barilochegaytravel.com
For More Travel Stories By Roy Heale Visit:http://www.royheale.blogspot.com/

We want to thank the Aldebaran Hotel for hosting Mr. Roy Heale

Entradas populares de este blog

Tips - Noche Gay Friendly en Bariloche, Bars y Clubs Gay Friendly en Bariloche, Argentina

San Martín de los Andes - Turismo Gay Friendly

Las Grutas | Gay Friendly Beach Destination in Patagonia | Bariloche Gay Travel